What is NAKISA Lease Administration?
Nakisa Lease Administration is a holistic lease management, accounting, and reporting solution designed to support regulatory compliance with the new leasing standards (IFRS 16 and ASC 842). As a comprehensive lease accounting solution, Nakisa Lease Administration helps organizations manage global lease portfolios, gain strategic insights into financial data, and streamline lease accounting operations.
Nakisa Lease Administration accelerates compliance with the new leasing standards by automating, centralizing, and simplifying lease accounting operations for organizations moving towards IFRS16 and ASC 842 compliance. Designed to leverage data from existing finance and accounting systems, Nakisa Lease Administration can help you streamline and simplify your global lease portfolio and make compliance deadlines.
Organizations with large data sets require high-performance solutions to maintain business continuity through continued service. By offloading the core lease contract database into Nakisa Lease Administration and providing user- definable dashboards for specialized requirements, this architectural approach enables optimal performance of both the lease administration and the core finance functions.
Nakisa Lease Administration is able to integrate with both on-premise and cloud ERP systems. Cloud technology enables organizations to use the solution right out- of-the-box with minimal customization. By partnering with cloud service providers, Nakisa is able to provide organizations with a solution that is secure and reliable, while relieving the operational burden of operating, managing, and controlling the components. The solution is scalable and designed to address the complete range of lease portfolio sizes, with customer’s ranging from mid-size to enterprise and lease portfolio’s in excess of 250,000 active agreements.
- Accelerate timelines: Reduce your time to go-live with phased deployment and ensure compliance deadlines are met.
- Maximize user adoption: Maintain global user accessibility and leverage standardized training content allowing you to mobilize a global leasing team.
- Increased agility: Leverage a cloud infrastructure that consolidates your global lease portfolio and centralizes your lease accounting business processes.
- Eliminate dependencies: Sophisticated cloud technology eliminates the need to discuss hardware requirements and software compatibility.
- Accounting excellence: Handle comprehensive lease accounting requirements and support transition accounting, allowing you to: manage your lease portfolio, transition to, the new standards, process required accounting lookback, and fulfill reporting requirements.
Watch theNAKISA Lease Administration Video!